
Today I finally scheduled a visit to see an Orthopedic Surgeon for my knee. I've been doing pretty well with a torn ACL for the past five years, but I've been having trouble recovering from a recent ski crash. I felt the tear in the knee when I landed, and I've had two bad relapses since. Since the crash, I've had to cut out all strenuous physical activity in an effort to rest \ recover the knee, and it's been really difficult for my state of mind. Even worse, the inactivity doesn't seem to be helping the problem. I am going to try re-introducing spinning next week and see how it does.
All the symptoms suggest it's a torn Meniscus.
I'm most worried that my knee condition will have an impact on my summer plans. I just know that any kind of an operable procedure will greatly reduce my activity for a minimum of six weeks recovery time.
I have absolute trust in the doctor I'll be seeing, he did my dad's knee and comes highly regarded from a friend that's in the profession. More to follow.
In the meantime, I'll keep working on my tan while Computer Programming.
Along these lines:
It's comforting to know this is one of 168 million websites (and counting).
No comments:
Post a Comment