Sunday, June 14, 2009

Red Bull Air Race

The Red Bull Air Race was in town this weekend, and Friday I didn't get a lot of work done, as my office desk in the Ren Cen is right on the river.

Jason came down for the afternoon and we took alot of pictures. Jason said he burned through 10 memory cards, at around 100GB of pics. I didn't take quite that many, but I did do some substantial damage, the trick is to get a picture of a plane blowing through a pylon, so you just fire away at at 4fps. No luck this year, but I did capture a cool pic of Kiss watching the airshow from the Windsor side.

It was great to see Jason, and I really enjoyed watching the time trials Friday on a beautiful day in the D.




Kiss on the marquee.



Kirby Chambliss, the top US pilot.


No comments: