Monday, March 05, 2012

blokart Saturday

Joey and I were able to get out for a session Saturday afternoon at Metro Beach.  Wind forecast was for gusts to 40, I never did check to see the max, but the parking lot gravel blowing into my face was a good indication the wind was on.

Great fun on a perfect day with winds directly out of the south, 20 mph sustained.  I burned through a set of tyres in two hours.  I think the 4.0 sail was too much for the conditions.

Today was my first experimentation with the GoPro, tons to learn in terms of capturing good footage and post production work.  I got alot of great footage, I just didn't have the patience to sift through it for the good parts.

I did a hot pass along side a Macomb County Sheriff on two wheels and he gave me the cop wave.  Good times.

No comments: