Ice Moose.
Ice artist with mad Dremmel skills.
Team Okinawa. Seems like a long way to fly for the Plymouth Ice Show, although what do I know about the politics and interworkings of the Internatianl Ice Sculpture scene.
things to come?!@#$
Mitch Approves of the Dodge Charger, although no one on the floor could tell us if that was a functional hood scoop, I guess we know the answer.
Born of Jets.
Rollin..
Let's hope for no shoot outs in the middle of show this year.
How do you explain to a ten year old why Lamborghini does not need to provide glossy brochures to sell thier cars.
Because if you have to read a brochure, then you're probably not really in the market, and then all Lamborghini has done is to water down thier marquee image with cheap glossy hand outs proliferating the masses..
He did'nt get it.
Shortly after this shot, Mitch and I were reminded of the golden rule, lookie, no touchie.
Last of a dying breed..
A sad state of the times..











No comments:
Post a Comment